Published on Thursday, 14 May 2009 14:33
Written by Administrator
As of now a new version of MMGui is available. Version
Fixes and improvements are:
- Fixed an issue where cluster-nodes could not be put in maintenance mode
- Fixed an authorization issue where non-administrators were unable to check the RMS-name
- Added an option for number of days to put a server in maintenance mode
- A comment no longer needs to be specified when activating maintenance mode
Update, Saturday May 16:
Fixes and improvements from 1.16 to 1.20:
- Fixed a minor bug, first introduced in version 1.16
- Added the option to select a category and reason for planned and unplanned maintenance mode
The new version can still be downloaded here. I hope this will help you.
Note: This post is a follow-up on this one.